If you want to support the development of the Peipsi Center for Transboundary Cooperation and thus also the development of the Peipsi region:
- WITH YOUR SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE – if you have both ideas and solutions then we would be happy to give you the opportunity to participate in some of our activities. As a VOLUNTEER you may gain experiences related to preparing projects, organising events etc. Contact us at email@example.com.
- WITH YOUR MONEY – either with a single contribution or a standing order to the bank account of the Peipsi Center for Transboundary Cooperation. As a non-profit institute, we do not receive activity support from the state and need money to cover the costs of the self-financing of projects and the development of the organisation. In addition, we collect money for various target groups, such as families in need or the organisations involved with families and children in need in the Peipsi region. Read more about our previous donation campaigns HERE!
keyword: donation (personal identification code of the donor*)
Bank details for international transfer:
Bank name: SwedBank
Bank code: HABAEE22
Account number: EE532200221012449629
- ORDER SERVICES FROM US
- organisation of trainings, incl. project management trainings, seminars, study trips (cross-border cooperation) and other events
- organisation of educational nature study days, theme days and study trips
- nature study equipment rental, compilation of study materials and exhibits
- studies and analyses (such as socio-economic studies of border regions, fishing studies etc.)
Read more about our services HERE
The Peipsi Center for Transboundary Cooperation is included in the list of non-profit associations and foundations, which gives you the chance to donate to charity tax-free and make sure that the entire sum of your donation reaches those in need.
* Attention, private person donors! Please add your personal identification code to the explanatory note line of the bank transfer. That way we can declare the donations and donors can get back the 21% income tax paid in Estonia on the donated sum.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!