“A Day at Lake …”
The 30 best photographs will be presented at exhibits in the city of Chapala (México) and in the area surrounding Lake Chapala, as well as on the Amigos del Lago and Living Lakes web sites.
1st Place: 300 Euros
2nd Place: 200 Euros
3rd Place: 100 Euros
1. Children from 8 to 12 years of age, who live on the banks of any lake in the world, are eligible to participate.
2. Photographs must be taken on June 5, 2010 – World Environment Day.
3. Photographs must represent one of the following themes:
• How do I take care of my lake?
• How World Environment Day is celebrated at my lake.
4. Registration closes June 20, 2010.
5. Each child can submit up to 2 photographs.
6. Each photograph must include a file card with the following information:
• Photograph title
• Participant’s name
• Participant’s age
• Lake and country
7. Photographs must measure 20 x 30 cm., and have a resolution of 300 dpi.