CuNaHe: Improved network of formal and informal education institutes to support Cultural and Natural Heritage of the Lake Peipsi/Chudskoe-Pskovskoe region
Funder: Estonia – Russia Cross Border Cooperation Programme 2014-2020
Total amount of the project is 164 763,00 euros. The amount of the support of the Estonia-Russia Cross Border Cooperation Programme 2014-2020 is 148 286,70 euros.
Estonia-Russia Cross Border Cooperation Programme 2014-2020 aims to foster crossborder cooperation across the borders between the Republic of Estonia and the Russian Federation to promote socio-economic development in the regions on both sides of the common borders. The Programme web-site is www.estoniarussia.eu.
Co-funding support by The Foundation Environmental Investments Centre
March 2019 - February 2021, 23 months
Peipsi Center for Transboundary Cooperation- lead partner
Project manager: Margit Säre; margitsare @ gmail.com
The project aims for the improvement of neighborly relations between Peipsi area formal and non-formal educational institutions, municipal organizations, also people to people personal contacts. We work for increased awareness of the cultural and natural heritage of the region on a wider level.
- Joint methodology development - educational programs in the field of joint natural and cultural heritage (Lake Peipsi environmental issues, cultures and languages around the lake);
- field of joint natural and cultural heritage: joint research works; outdoor program, summer and winter schools. Activities help also for Estonian and Russian language learning and practices; Interactive, innovative learning: joint programs for pupils in the
- Exchange of knowledge about neighbor state educational systems: study tours, meetings with other educational sector stakeholders.
- Improvement of technical possibilities to implement innovative digital learning in schools; set up of Science laboratories in schools.
- Awareness building of cultural and natural heritage of the region on a wider level: Lake Peipsi/Chudskoe heritage days, print of materials
News and press releases of the project:
- Press release of the project steering committee and kick-off meeting on 15.04.2019. EST, ENG, RUS
- Student art and creative work competition exhibition from 10th to 20th July 2020 (press release in Estonian).
- Article in newspaper, June 2020 "Räpina kooliõpilased uurisid distantsõppe projektinädalal Peipsimaa kultuuri- ja looduspärandit" .
- A steering committee and kick-off meeting on 15.04.2019.
- Student art and creative work competition in May 2020 (news in Estonian)
- Student arti competition exhibition in Räpina port 10.-20 july 2020 (news in Estonian)
- Newsletter nr 1, September EST, RUS.
2, March 2020 EST, RUS.
- Newsletter 3, September 2020 EST, RUS.
This f webpage has been produced with the financial support of Estonia-Russia Cross Border Cooperation Programme 2014-2020. The contents of this webpage has been the sole responsibility of Peipsi Center for Transboundary Cooperation and can under no circumstances be regarded as reflecting the position of the Programme, Programme participating countries, alongside with the European Union.
Programmi home page: https://www.estoniarussia.eu
EU regional and urban development Directorate General
Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation
Ministry of Finance of Estonia https://www.rahandusministeerium.ee/et/interreg