CuNaHe: Improved network of formal and informal education institutes to support Cultural and Natural Heritage of the Lake Peipsi/Chudskoe-Pskovskoe region
Funder: Estonia-Russia Cross Border Cooperation Programme
Co-funding support by The Foundation Environmental Investments Centre
March 2019 - February 2021
Peipsi Center for Transboundary Cooperation- lead partner
Räpina Co-Educational Gymnasium
Lake Peipsi Project, Pskov
Pechory Secondary Scool nr. 3
Project manager: Margit Säre; margitsare @ gmail.com
The project aims for the improvement of neighborly relations between Peipsi area formal and non-formal educational institutions, municipal organisations, also people to
people personal contacts. We work for increased awareness of the cultural and natural heritage of the region on a wider level.
- Joint methodology development - educational programs in the field of joint natural and cultural heritage (Lake Peipsi environmental issues, cultures and languages around the lake);
- field of joint natural and cultural heritage: joint research works; outdoor program, summer and winter schools. Activities help also for Estonian and Russian language learning and practices; Interactive, innovative learning: joint programs for pupils in the
- Exchange of knowledge about neighbor state educational systems: study tours, meetings with other educational sector stakeholders.
- Improvement of technical possibilities to implement innovative digital learning in schools; set up of Science laboratories in schools.
- Awareness building of cultural and natural heritage of the region on a wider level: Lake Peipsi/Chudskoe heritage days, print of materials
News and press releases of the project:
Events of the project: